No way. Hiring a vCFO means you’re setting up your financial strategies correctly from the start. A lot of start-ups are loss-making for years and have full-time CFOs.
It’s about deciding when you’re ready to get more expertise and support in your business for the finance side of things.
How it works
- Contact me to book a discovery call. I’ll ask you about your business.
- Receive a free Xero health check and written report based on my findings.
- We’ll walk through recommendations and talk about which virtual CFO services are best for you.
- You’ll receive a detailed proposal outlining scope of works ensuring no double-ups with your other advisors (tax accountants, bookkeepers or other admins).
- Accept the proposal, and we’ll kick off our collaboration with a Zoom or face-to-face meeting.